- 7:15 am staging
- 7:30 am start
- Registration is Open
- Online registration closes Thursday, October 27 at 6pm CST.
- Onsite registration will be available at the Expo from 11am - 6pm
- There is no race day registration.
Entry slots open at $1.00 each. When all of the available $1 slots are filled, the lowest price available will be $5.00, and so on in $5 increments until the standard entry fee is reached. This provides athletes the opportunity to register at some crazy price breaks for over 140 entries!
- Active.com recommends logging in or creating your Active.com account, before registration starts. This will save you time during the registration flow.
- Once you select “Register Yourself” and the form questions load, your slot is officially reserved.
- You then have 15 minutes to complete the registration process or the discounted slot will be opened for another athlete and you will have to start the process over by reselecting a category.
- Go right for a $15 or $20 dollar slot as most of the athletes will be vying for the $1, $5 or $10 slot.
- If you receive a “You’re in the queue” pop-up after selecting a category, refresh your browser instead of waiting in the queue.
- Use a desktop or laptop computer instead of a smartphone for best results.
- The highest online registration rate for the Half Marathon event is $80, and for the 5K is $35.
- Race weekend registration will cost $90 for the Half Marathon and $40 for the 5K.
Half Marathon:$1.00 - 10 Slots
$5.00 - 10 Slots
$10.00 - 10 Slots
$15.00 - 10 Slots
$20.00 - 10 Slots
$25.00 - 10 Slots
$30.00 - 10 Slots
$35.00 - 10 Slots
$40.00 - 10 Slots
$45.00 - 10 Slots
$50.00 - 10 Slots
$55.00 - 10 Slots
$60.00 - 100 Slots
$65.00 - 100 Slots
$70.00 - 100 Slots
$75.00 - 100 Slots
$80.00 - 300 Slots
T-shirt not included in the above pricing, but a discounted option will be available during the online registration process.
Half Marathon Training Program
- Click here for details about the Training Plan & Entry Fee Package.
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a half marathon.
- Headphones are welcome but caution is urged.
Packet Pickup Information
- Location - Health and Fitness Expo at The Chancellor Hotel, 70 N. East Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701. 479-442-5555
- Friday, October 28 11am to 6pm
- There is no day of race packet pickup
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to attend packet pick-up may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Participants who are unable to participate in the race may pick up their packet or they may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- There is no day of race packet pickup.
Course Information -
- 13.1 Miles
- 2016 course - we're back at the John McDonnell Outdoor Track Stadium.
- Printable PDF Map
- Start location (on Meadow Street just outside the stadium) - 10 S. Razorback Rd, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
- Parking map coming soon
- Animals and strollers are not allowed
Parking & Race Start Directions
- University of Arkansas campus with the main parking area located at Meadow Street and Razorback Road
- Lot 74. This lot will be open until 7:15am. After that then Lot 56 will be the best area to park
- To access Lot 74, take MLK Blvd (Hwy 62) and turn north on Razorback Road. Proceed four blocks to Meadow Street and turn left or east
- See Link for Map of designated parking areas. Green lots ONLY are available for race parking
- Arrive early and you can park close to the finish line.
- Race number and timing chips will be issued and are required to participate
- Lost, misplaced or unreturned timing chips, runners will be charged $15
- The course must be completed in 3.5 hours, which is a 16-minute per mile pace (a brisk walk).
- Unique, commemorative awards will be given to the top 5 Overall male and female
- The top 3 overall Masters (40+) and Grand Master (50+) male and female
- Three deep in both the 12-15 and 16-19 age categories
- Three deep at five-year increments beginning at age 20 to age 75+
- All finishers will receive a Fayetteville Half Marathon finisher medal with customized ribbon
- Distribution of awards will occur 15 minutes after each award category has been certified.
- Baymont Inn of Fayetteville is one our two official race hotels and is offering a special event rate $69.99. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate - (479) 695-2121. To view the hotel click here. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704.
- The Chancellor Hotel (site of the Expo) in the downtown area is offering a special event rate of $109. You must book directly with the hotel and mention Fayetteville Half Marathon to receive the special rate. 855-285-6162 for more information. www.hotelchancellor.com
- For additional hotels, please contact the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-766-4626.
- Tips on what to wear while running
- How to prevent chafing
- How to prevent running injuries
- Running in the cold: Safety Tips
- Reaching goals through a good mindset
- Pre-running stretches
- Best food for runners
Refund / Event Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy:
- No refunds will be given, but....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions event in the following year
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- If the event is canceled, rollovers do not apply and all participants will be transferred to the reschedule date of the event.
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and local law enforcement and race officials.
- If the event must be canceled, then a participants' registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year's regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.
Registration Contact Info: