- Registration is open
- Sunday, December 15th, 2013
- USATF certified: AR10028DLP
- Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcomed and encouraged.
- Event will be held rain or shine!
- 7:30 am staging
- 8:00 am start
|Shirt Option||Prior to July 1||July 1 - Oct. 14||Oct. 15 - Nov. 24||Nov. 25- Dec. 14|
|tech or EcoDye t-shirt:||$65||$70||$80||$95|
EcoDye T-shirt is a 70% combed cotton / 30% polyester 5.6 oz garment-dyed with environmentally friendly dyes. It feels like your favorite shirt the very first time you wear it and gets better with age.
Half Marathon Training Program:
- Click here for details about the Training Plan & Entry Fee Package.
Refund / Transfer Policy:
- No refunds will be given, but....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions event in the following year.
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
Event Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy:
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and local law enforcement and race officials.
- Financial: It is not financially feasible for All Sports Productions, Inc. to accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each registered participant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to future races.
- All Sports Productions does not save any money if our event has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the events are purchased and/or arranged in advance. All event supplies and services associated with that event must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a half marathon.
- Headphones are welcome but caution is urged.
Packet Pickup / Registration Information
- LOCATION - Registration and Packet pickup is ONLY at the Health and Fitness Expo on Saturday, December 14th from 11am - 6pm at the The Chancellor Hotel, 70 N East Ave, 72701 (479) 442-5555. Ample parking is available adjacent to the hotel, on the street or the parking deck of the Town Center located one block away at the corners of Rock Street and East Avenue.
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP OR REGISTRATION.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants who are unable to participate in the race may pick up their packet and turn in their timing chip or they may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Participants unable to attend packet pick-up may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Ample parking is available underneath the facility and can be accessed at the corners of Rock Street and East Avenue.
- 13.1 Miles
- The half marathon course is a two-loop course with a different leg out to the loop and different finishing leg from the loop.
- The start is on Meadow Street next to the John McDonnell Field.
- Runners will enter the John McDonnell Field and complete a lap inside the world-class facility as the finish.
- Strollers are not allowed (fun run only).
- Animals are not allowed anywhere on the course or inside the stadium.
- Map with course profile. Click here for PDF.
Parking & Race Start Directions
- Please park in designated parking areas only on the University of Arkansas campus
- John McDonnell Outdoor Track Center, 10 S. Razorback Rd, Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Click here for parking map.
- Race number and timing chips will be issued and are required to participate
- Lost, misplaced or unreturned timing chips, runners will be charged $15
- The course must be completed in 3.5 hours, which is a 16-minute per mile pace (a brisk walk).
- Unique, commemorative awards will be given to the top 5 overall male and female as well as the top 3 overall masters and grand master male and female
- Three deep in both the 12-15 and 16-19 age categories
- Three deep at five-year increments beginning at age 20 to age 75+
- All finishers will receive a Fayetteville Half Marathon finisher medal with customized ribbon
- 11:30am award ceremony at the finish line. Your presence is greatly appreciated.
- Quality Inn of Fayetteville is one our two official race hotels and is offering a special event rate $67.99. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate - (479) 695-2121. To view the hotel click here. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704. The hotel is 1.5 miles from the outdoor track stadium.
- The Chancellor Hotel (site of the Expo) in the downtown area is offering a special event rate of $109. You must book directly with the hotel and mention Fayetteville Half Marathon to receive the special rate. 855-285-6162 for more information. www.hotelchancellor.com
- For additional hotels, please contact the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-766-4626.