Registration is Open
- 7:15 am start
- Field limited to 1,200 Half participants
- Registration Opens December 1, 2016
- Onsite registration will be available at the Expo on November 10, 2017 from Noon - 8pm
- There is no race day registration or packet pickup.
- T-shirts are not included in the pricing, but a discounted option will be available during the online registration process.
- The highest online registration rate for the Half Marathon event is $80, and for the 5K is $35.
- Race weekend registration will cost $90 for the Half Marathon and $40 for the 5K.
Half Marathon:$1.00 - 10 Slots - sold out
$10.00 - 10 Slots - sold out
$20.00 - 20 Slots - sold out
$30.00 - 20 Slots - sold out
$40.00 - 20 Slots - sold out
$50.00 - 20 Slots
$60.00 - 200 Slots
$70.00 - 300 Slots
$80.00 - 500 Slots
T-shirts are not included in the above pricing, but a discounted option will be available during the online registration process.
Half Marathon Training Program
- Click here for details about the Training Plan & Entry Fee Package.
- 1,200 for the Half
- 200 for the 10K
- 200 for the 5K
- 50 for the 1K
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a half marathon.
- Headphones are welcome but caution is urged.
Packet Pickup Information
- Location - Health and Fitness Expo at The Chancellor Hotel, 70 N. East Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701. 479-442-5555
- Friday, November 10, 2017 Noon to 8pm
- There is no day of race packet pickup
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to attend packet pick-up may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Participants who are unable to participate in the race may pick up their packet or they may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- There is no day of race packet pickup or registration.
Course Information -
- 13.1 Miles
- 2017 to be announced. 2016 course was the John McDonnell Outdoor Track Stadium.
Parking & Race Start Directions
- Information TBA once the course is announced
- Arrive early and you can park close to the finish line.
- Race number and timing chips will be issued and are required to participate
- Lost, misplaced or unreturned timing chips, runners will be charged $15
- The course must be completed in 3.5 hours, which is a 16-minute per mile pace (a brisk walk).
- Unique, commemorative awards will be given to the top 5 Overall male and female
- The top 3 overall Masters (40+) and Grand Master (50+) male and female
- Three deep in both the 12-15 and 16-19 age categories
- Three deep at five-year increments beginning at age 20 to age 75+
- All finishers will receive a Fayetteville Half Marathon finisher medal with customized ribbon
- Distribution of awards will occur 15 minutes after each award category has been certified.
- Baymont Inn of Fayetteville is one our two official race hotels and is offering a special event rate $69.99. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate - (479) 695-2121. To view the hotel click here. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704.
- The Chancellor Hotel (site of the Expo) in the downtown area is offering a special event rate of $109. You must book directly with the hotel and mention Fayetteville Half Marathon to receive the special rate. 855-285-6162 for more information. www.hotelchancellor.com
- For additional hotels, please contact the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-766-4626.
- Tips on what to wear while running
- How to prevent chafing
- How to prevent running injuries
- Running in the cold: Safety Tips
- Reaching goals through a good mindset
- Pre-running stretches
- Best food for runners
Refund / Event Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy:
- No refunds will be given, but....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions event in the following year
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- If the event is canceled, rollovers do not apply and all participants will be transferred to the reschedule date of the event.
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and local law enforcement and race officials.
- If the event must be canceled, then a participants' registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year's regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.
Registration Contact Info: