- Registration opens May 10 at 10am CST
- Onsite registration will be available at the Expo (The Chancellor Hotel) on Saturday from 11am - 6pm if space is still available.
- There is no raceday registration.
- 7:45 am staging
- 8:00 am start
|Shirt Option||Prior to May 31||June 1 - July 31||Aug 1 - Oct 11||Oct 12 - Oct 29|
|Tech or RingSpun:||$65||$75||$85||$100|
Tech t-shirt is a true moisture wicking-fabric shirt that has been engineered to keep you dry while you exercise. There are plenty of polyester shirts out there, but this one is the real deal.
RingSpun t-shirt is a 50% soft cotton/50% polyester fabric which is very soft to the touch. It feels like your favorite shirt the very first time you wear it.
Half Marathon Training Program
- Click here for details about the Training Plan & Entry Fee Package.
- Must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a half marathon.
- Headphones are welcome but caution is urged.
Packet Pickup Information
- Location - Health and Fitness Expo at The Chancellor Hotel, 70 N. East Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701. 479-442-5555
- Date and Time - To be announced
- There is no day of race packet pickup
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to attend packet pick-up may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Participants who are unable to participate in the race may pick up their packet and turn in their timing chip or they may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- There is no day of race packet pickup.
Course Information -
- 13.1 Miles
- 2016 course to be announced soon
- Animals and strollers are not allowed
- Race number and timing chips will be issued and are required to participate
- Lost, misplaced or unreturned timing chips, runners will be charged $15
- The course must be completed in 3.5 hours, which is a 16-minute per mile pace (a brisk walk).
- Unique, commemorative awards will be given to the top 5 Overall male and female
- The top 3 overall Masters (40+) and Grand Master (50+) male and female
- Three deep in both the 12-15 and 16-19 age categories
- Three deep at five-year increments beginning at age 20 to age 75+
- All finishers will receive a Fayetteville Half Marathon finisher medal with customized ribbon
- Ceremony and distribution of awards will occur after the final finisher at approximately 11:30am.
- Baymont Inn of Fayetteville is one our two official race hotels and is offering a special event rate $69.99. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate - (479) 695-2121. To view the hotel click here. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704.
- The Chancellor Hotel (site of the Expo) in the downtown area is offering a special event rate of $109. You must book directly with the hotel and mention Fayetteville Half Marathon to receive the special rate. 855-285-6162 for more information. www.hotelchancellor.com
- For additional hotels, please contact the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-766-4626.
- Tips on what to wear while running
- How to prevent chafing
- How to prevent running injuries
- Running in the cold: Safety Tips
- Reaching goals through a good mindset
- Pre-running stretches
- Best food for runners
Refund / Event Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy:
- No refunds will be given, but....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions event in the following year
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- If the event is cancelled, rollovers do not apply and all participants will be transferred to the reschedule date of the event.
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and local law enforcement and race officials.
- If the event must be cancelled, then a participants' registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year's regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.