- Registration is open
- Sunday December, 15th, 2013
- Proceeds go to a local charity or organization.
- Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcomed and encouraged.
- Event will be held rain or shine!
- 8:20 am start
|Shirt Option||Prior to July 1||July 1 to Oct. 31||Nov. 1- Nov. 30||Dec. 1 - Dec. 14|
|tech or EcoDye t-shirt:||$30||$35||$40||$45|
EcoDye T-shirt is a 70% combed cotton / 30% polyester 5.6 oz garment-dyed with environmentally friendly dyes. It feels like your favorite shirt the very first time you wear it and gets better with age.
- No refunds will be given, but....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions event in the following year.
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- Must be at least 6 years old to participate
- Must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a 5K race.
- Headphones are welcome but extreme caution is urged.
Packet Pickup / Registration Information
- Registration and Packet pickup is ONLY available at the Health and Fitness on Saturday, December 14th from 11am - 6pm at the Town Center on the downtown Fayetteville Square. Located at 15 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville 72701. Ample parking is available underneath the facility and can be accessed at the corners of Rock Street and East Avenue.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants who are unable to participate in the race may pick up their packet and turn in their timing chip or they may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Participants unable to attend packet pick-up may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP OR REGISTRATION.
- 3.1 Miles
- The starting line is on Meadow Street next to John McDonnell Field and the finish line is inside the stadium.
- Runners will enter the John McDonnell Field and complete a lap inside the world-class facility as the finish.
- Strollers are not allowed (fun run only).
- Animals are not allowed anywhere on the course or inside the stadium.
- Map with course profile. Click here for PDF.
Parking & Race Start Directions
- Please park in designated parking areas only on the University of Arkansas campus
- John McDonnell Outdoor Track Center, 10 S. Razorback Rd, Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Click here for parking map.
- Unique, commemorative awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female as well as the overall master and grand master male and female.
- Three deep at five-year increments beginning at under age 10 to age 75+.
- All finishers will receive a Fayetteville 5K finisher medal .
- Awards will be given out at approximately 9:30am at the Awards tent. Please see volunteer at tent to claim your award.
- Each year a local charity or organization will be chosen as the recipient of all of the proceeds from the 5K run to help further their mission in the area. Special recognition will be given to the charity/organization at the post-race awards ceremony and throughout the weekend. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- 2011 & 2012 organization recipient was the Sports Management class of the Masters of Education in Recreation and Sport Management program.
- Quality Inn of Fayetteville is our official race hotel and is offering a special event rate $67.99. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate - (479) 695-2121. To view the hotel click here. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704. The hotel is 1.5 miles from the outdoor track stadium. For additional hotels, please contact the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-766-4626