Registration is Open
Start Times - 10K
- 7:15 am
- Onsite registration will be available at the Expo on November 10, 2017 from Noon - 8pm
- There is no race day registration or packet pickup.
- T-shirts are not included in the above pricing, but a discounted option will be available during the online registration process.
10K Registration Fees:
$30.00 - 50 Slots
$35.00 - 50 Slots
T-shirts are not included in the above pricing, but a discounted option will be available during the online registration process.
- 1,200 for the Half
- 200 for the 10K
- 200 for the 5K
- 50 for the 1K
- Must be at least 10 years old to participate
- Must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a 10K race
- Headphones are welcome but extreme caution is urged.
Packet Pickup Information
- Location - Health and Fitness Expo at The Chancellor Hotel, 70 N. East Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701. 479-442-5555
- Friday, November 11, 2017 Noon to 8pm
- There is no day of race packet pickup
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants
- Participants unable to attend packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- Participants who are unable to participate in the race may pick up their packet or they may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and goodies.
- There is no day of race packet pickup or registration.
- 6.2 Miles
- Course Map Link
Parking & Race Start Directions
- University of Arkansas Campus
- Lot 56 at the intersection of MLK Blvd and Razorback Road
- Arrive early and you can park close to the finish line.
- Unique, commemorative awards will be given to the top 3 Overall male and female
- Overall Master (40+) and Grand Master (50+) male and female.
- Three deep at five-year increments beginning at age 10 to age 75+.
- All finishers will receive a Fayetteville 10K finisher medal.
- Awards will be given out at approximately 9:30am at the Awards tent. Please see the volunteers at the Awards tent to claim your award.
- The Chancellor Hotel (site of the Expo) in the downtown area is offering a special event rate of $109. You must book directly with the hotel and mention Fayetteville Half Marathon to receive the special rate. 855-285-6162 for more information. www.hotelchancellor.com
- The Baymont (formerly the Quality Inn) of Fayetteville is one our two official race hotels and is offering a special event rate $67.99. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate - (479) 695-2121. To view the hotel click here. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704. The hotel is 1.5 miles from the outdoor track stadium.
- For additional hotels, please contact the Fayetteville Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-766-4626.
Refund / Event Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy:
- No refunds will be given, but....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply to another All Sports Productions event in the following year
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- If the event is canceled, rollovers do not apply and all participants will be transferred to the reschedule date of the event.
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and local law enforcement and race officials.
- If the event must be canceled, then a participants' registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year's regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.
Registration Contact Info: