What You Need To Know
- Saturday, December 8th from 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Fayetteville Town Center- Click here to see facility
- Mandatory attendance for runners for packet pick-up for Sunday events
- Hourly giveaways to the attendees
- Kids and Family zone
- Interactive Demonstrations
Face to Face Selling to a Targeted Audience
- 15 days before Christmas
- Brand/Product Exposure: interact with consumers in a face-to-face environment
- Connect directly with fitness conscious attendees
- An energetic and interactive atmosphere to communicate your message
- Demographics: 18-49, 50/50 males and females, college educated, $100K + household income
- Expo locations held just off the downtown square. The square is the location of the Lights of the Ozarks. The entire downtown square is decorated in Christmas lights to celebrate the season. Thousands visit the square the enjoy this nationally recognized display.
Expo Application and Full Exhibitor Details - 2013
- Available May 1, 2013.